Wednesday, March 21, 2012

~5 mistakes women make when trying to lose weight~

            I thought many of the readers would like to read this article. It was written by one of the journalists for the company I work for at supplementing.com. Check it out and check yourself to see if you can change things up a bit to make losing weight more successful.
A link to the article is at:

http://www.supplementing.com/supplement-article/5-mistakes-women-make-while-trying-lose-weight

***Oh, and just a side note: The step number 5 is definitely referring to Diet Coke- That stuff is poison!

2 comments:

  1. Great article Neal! Another mistake a lot of girls make (including myself) is to try to cut certain things out completely, like sweets, and then after one great week, they relapse and have way more than they would have had normally. If you want a cookie, have a cookie! But limit it to one or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that- I have my secret stash of Reeses, there is very rarely a day that goes by that I don't eat one:) Gotta stay sain right!? haha Thanks for the response!

      Delete