- When I got there he had already done Roman Chair leg lifts: 4 sets of 15-20
- Then went on to doing side plank crunches bringing the knee to elbow (these aren't easy:) 3 sets of 15
- Next was the leg raise with twist. Lay on your back and grab onto something stable above your head. (like a bench or machine) Then lift you feet all the way up until the bottoms face the ceiling. Then raise your butt off the ground and twist right or left (alternate) then come back down and repeat but twist the opposite direction. Your legs should never bend at the knees. Do 2 sets of 20 with these.
- Last thing we did were tornadoes/ or twisters I've also heard them be called. Sitting on the ground lift your feet up and bend at the knees to make a V with your body. Then clasp your hands together and as if you were praying. Keep your core tight as you touch the ground to your right then back to the left with your clasped hands. Repeat this motion 40 times,counting each time you touch the right side. This way you'll trick your brain into thinking you're doing 40 but you'll really do 80! :)
- Last hang from a pull-up bar and peddle in the air as if you were riding a bike, but bring your knees as high as you can! Try to get at least 25 rotations before letting go.
give it a try and lemme know what you think! Yeah Buddy!