Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chest And Tris Wokout

      

      This workout was this last Monday's workout for me. I try to keep my heartbeat up during the entire workout so I go from set-to-set and do the entire thing within 75 minutes. I understand there are a number of different ways to target these muscle groups. This is just one of many workouts. Give it a try and lemme know what you think!

 
 *Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 (heavy)
*Tricep Rope Extension: 3 sets of 15
*Narrow Grip Smith Machine Press (to the chin): 3 sets of 10-12
*Over-the-head Tricep Extention: Lying down on a bench 3 sets of 10 (heavy)
*Push-ups: Narrow Grip & Wide Grip: 3 sets of 10 each
*Dips: if you have anything left in the tank finish off with 3 sets of as many as you can!

If you can superset (do two at a time taking turns) then do so- It will help keep your heart rate up!

Give it a shot, if you have any questions lemme know! Go get em-Yeah Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment