- Hang snatch! 3 sets of 8-12
- Narrow grip barbell curl (with preacher pad) 3 sets of 10-12
- Back Flys (lean way forward and pinch your shoulder blades together) 3 sets of 20-25
- Single arm cable rows 4 sets of 10-12
- Reverse cable curl with preacher bar 4 sets of 10 (HEAVY)
- Hammer Curls 3 sets of 10 ea. arm
- Pull-ups (the best pull-ups are weighted pull-ups, use the dip belt and add some weight) 3 sets of 8-10 full extension.
This routine works best if you superset number 2&3, 4&5, and 6&7 together. Then number 1 separate all by itself, but still first. Go get em, Yeah Buddy!