Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back 'n' Bi Workout

         This isn't your traditional back and bi workout out, but its amazing. I started doing hang jerks or hang cleans on back day because if not I never get them in. I start out with that, which will for sure get you warmed up and your blood flowing everywhere! From there the lifts are pretty common. If you have any questions let me know, feel free to comment on the post.

* Hang Jerk: 3 sets of 8-10 (my last set I could only get 4)

* Close Grip Barbell Curls: 4 sets of 15
~superset with~
* Back Flies: 4 sets of 15

* Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 10-12 (heavy, I like to use the bar that lets you have your palms facing in)
~superset with~
* Cable Curls: 3 sets of 12-15 (one arm at a time, concentrate and flex at the top of ea. rep)

*Shoulder Shrugs: 3 sets of 15
~superset with~
*Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 15 (these should be heavy and really hard)

That's this weeks Back and Bi workout, git it done son. Yeah Buddy
Help me out and share this on facebook! 


No comments:

Post a Comment